Kendal Library Reopens Monday, March 15th
– Check in at the Reception desk first,
– Mask, social distancing and hand sanitizer,
– All visitors’ names recorded at library desk for contact tracing.
– Five residents at a time for 15 minutes each,
Self-regulating; No appointment necessary.
– Monday thru Saturday 10 AM- 12 Noon with Library Desk Volunteer,
– Otherwise 8 AM – 8 PM with same requirements but no volunteer;
– Except Thursdays 1–3 PM which is reserved for Health center residents.
Welcome to Kendal Library! With our sister branch at Crosslands, the KCC libraries include over 18,000 items. Funded by resident contributions to Kendal Residents Association (KRA), the Library is administered by a team of resident volunteers.
Click below for Kendal’s most recent library acquisitions:
Our online catalog provides access to items at both campuses
Twice daily on weekdays, shuttle buses transport requested items to and from these branches