Welcome to Wellness
We encourage you to participate in our programs designed to maintain and optimize your physical and mental health. Our mission is to encourage residents to make individual choices that will promote optimism, confidence, physical health, and a sense of well-being. Team members are all professionally certified and focus on getting to know residents in order to match programs to individual needs and capabilities. Services include fitness assessments, equipment orientations, personalized exercise prescriptions, group exercise classes, wellness lectures, motivational programs and other activities to keep you interested in improving and maintaining your fitness. The Wellness Center is also the location for Kendal’s Massage and Acupuncture.
Group Exercise and Pool Information
- During Covid19 restrictions all exercise and pool slots are available by reservation only using the MemberMe+ app. Classes offered are listed on the MemberMe+ app on the Kendal at Longwood page.
- 1. Use the App Store or Google Play to download the app: MemberMe+
2. You can use your name and your own password to log into the app.
3. Pick your location, Kendal at Longwood or Crosslands, you have your choice.
4. You may have to log on again to look at the schedule.
5. Click on schedule to see sessions that are offered.
5. Pick your date and and session, then follow the instructions.
6. You should receive a confirmation email that you are scheduled.Suzanne has provided a YouTube Video on how to add the app, MemberMe+ to your electronic device. The video is about 20 minutes long. I know this will clarify the information that is out there. Rumors, etc. Please click on the link below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Call Suzanne Stevens at 610-388-5527 for additional information.,
She can be reached at 610-388-5653 and her e-mail address is MLGannon@xlands.kendal.org
At-Home Indoor Exercise
Foot Care Resources Information presented at an event held fall 2019