WELCOME TO KENDAL AT LONGWOOD’S RESIDENT CARE DEPARTMENT
Call Kendal Resident Care 610-388-5531 Resident Care Fax: 610-388-5564
Starting on April 6
Some Nurse and Nurse Practitioner visits may occur at the Porte Cochere, resident will be notified of location at time of appointment booking
Lab work will move venues to the Porte Cochere beginning Tuesday April 6th (will remain Tuesdays and Thursdays) appointment only
Medication Pick-up is Monday through Friday 3:30-4:30 at the Resident Care office (no appointment necessary for this)
COMING SOON: lab work within the Resident Care office beginning on April 12th on Tuesday and Thursday mornings by appointment only.
Physician and NP schedule:
Marylou Romano, D.O. -Tuesday and Friday morning
Director of Resident Care – Diane R. Williams, RN-BC CDCS
- Nicole Wagner, RN
- Linda Jackson, Administrative Assistant
Physician and Nurse Practitioner Schedule
- Teresa McDonald, DNP, CRNP – Monday through Friday
- Andrew Sitkoff, D.O. – Monday and Thursday morning
- Marylou Romano, D.O. – every Tuesday & Friday morning –
- Jessica Fincken, RN, CRNP – As Needed
Help us to help you – Update Your Medical Information
- Please make sure Resident Care has your most recent insurance and prescription cards, especially if you make any changes during the Medicare enrollment period.
- If needed, download the Resident Information Form (see below) or stop by Resident Care to get a new paper copy.
This form can be downloaded and filled in on your computer, then printed out, or emailed as a pdf file, or faxed, or dropped off at Resident Care. Send email to Linda Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Hospice Care
When we need assistance visiting outside specialists, a group of volunteer residents called Medical Assistance Companions may be able to help.
Resident Care Handbook 2019
(Some of this information does not apply during the pandemic — please see the information at the top of this page for the most current information) Information on staff, services, hours, and lists of in-house consultants